How to construct a rope bridge by using flying machines
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Federico Augugliaro presents an exclusive construction video that shows how to construct a rope bridge with the help of a flying machines in the ETH Zurich Flying Machine Arena.
Here quadrocopters are used to develop the rope bridge independently. It is a division of a research work associated with aerial construction, a field that deals with the building of structures by using flying machines.
The small ﬂying are useful for autonomously determining load-bearing structures completely and advancing a step ahead towards real-world scenarios. The bridge is built with tensile elements and its connections and links are totally completed with ﬂying machines.
The vehicles are supported with a motorized spool that facilitates them to manage the tension functioning on the rope throughout formation.