An unique 3d printing course offered by Truckee Meadows Community College & University of Nevada, Reno
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
Truckee Meadows Community College in collaboration with the University of Nevada, Reno is offering an exclusive non-credit TMCC certificate program first time to master the skill for learning 3-D software programs as well as creating 3d models easily. In order to participate in this course, the attendees don’t have to enroll their name with both the institutions.
This course is a part of TMCC's Workforce Development and Continuing Education program and it will create huge employment scopes for the rosining businesses who seek workers having sound knowledge in 3d technology. Besides, the course is also useful for the artists, inventors or hobbyists.
The course will be commenced from 9th September 2014 in every Tuesday from 6 to 9 pm. The will be organized in the in the downstairs laboratory of UNR's DeLaMare Library having 3d printers set up, situated inside the Mackay Mines building. Mackay Mines is directly behind the Mackay statue on the north end of the main Quad.
Dwight Boyko, a promising mechanical engineering student will perform as the course instructor and he will teach on the SolidWorks 3-D design system. The attendees will be familiar with rapid prototyping.
In order to participate, visit TMCC's website at wdce.tmcc.edu or call 775-829-9010
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D