Chaos group unveils V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
Chaos group adds a new wing to it’s high-performance rendering engine by launching V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino. The Rhino users who use version 1.5 can upgrade to this new version at free of cost. V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino is compatible with Rhino versions 4 and 5.
The Rhino now can experience artist-friendly workflows and add more creativity with 30x faster V-Ray RT performance, V-Ray Express tools and HDR Light Studio live connection through Light Paint.
In this latest version, the material system becomes more powerful, lighting is fast and customizable, and network rendering performs evidently inside the design process, even in support of still images.
V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino contains the following advancements:-
- V-Ray RT – Interactive responses and a up-to-date scene configuration with GPU ray tracing equal to 30 times faster from directly inside the Rhino viewport.
- V-Ray Material – The latest compact and optimized material for V-Ray involving parameters to fine-tune diffuse, reflection, and refraction.
- V-Ray Express – The users will be able to obtain in excess of 200 materials and interconvertible lighting setups to generate realistic studio scenes and enlighten models in quickest possible time.
- HDR Light Studio Support – Live connection HDR Light Studio with Light Paint feature is available inside Rhino that will allow users to light a design in a perceptive and innovative manner.
- HDR Light Studio is accessible from inside an authentic 3D design environment through the latest V-Ray for Rhino live connection. To maintain the reliability Chaos Group call for a hardware key to license its software. V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino customers will get the scope to buy a new hardware key or set up the license on an obtainable one. Registered can opt for a free demo through the V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino product page.
Single license pricing for V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino is 690 EUR / 960 USD / 590 GBP. V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino can be purchased through Chaos Group’s local resellers.
Downloadable link -www.vray.com
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D