FreeX3D, newly launched software to view any cad models to Android smartphone
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
FreeX3D allows 3D professionals to view their 3D models on the Android smartphone. The users can also shift, rotate or zoom in with a few simple steps.
FreeX3D is compatible with the most recognized CAD applications like Catia, AutoCAD , SketchUp Export, OpenSCAD, SoldidWorks or MATLAB. It can produce three-dimensional CAD models in VRML, X3D and STL on Android Smartphone dar.
Besides, the users can also convey the sample images concerning a model through email.
In order to avail the software, the users generally have to pay 0.71 euros in the German Google Play Store but presently it can be acquired at free of cost. The app can perform on Android smartphones version 2.2.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D