Project Manager v.2, an useful plugin for 3ds max users
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
Alexander Kramer is the developer of Project Manager. It is compatible with Max 2009 to 2014. The plugin is useful for systematizing any files and using them in 3ds Max.
Project Manager facilitates the max users to index and apply in any projects involving bitmaps, library of models and materials as well as IES and HDRI files.
One can view all image formats like HDRI, EXR, TGA, PSD which are supported by 3ds max.
The max users will be able to drag and drop materials and textures directly into the viewport, the objects in the Material Editor and modifiers in the Command Panel. At the same time the max users can instantly and smoothly fill catalogs tree by pulling folders from Windows Explorer to the navigation panel of Project Manager.
The latest version of project manager is v.2 which will be launched soon. The upcoming version will contain the following exclusive features:-
- Enhance speed of loading the items
- Enlarge the size of thumbnails up to 256px
- Diminish the size of used memory
- New View type: Thumbnails & Details
- Support to numerous Favorites folders
- Favorites can include the folders and files
The upcoming latest version will be well versed with .NET FrameWork and modern versions of Windows. Windows XP will not be supported. Upgrade to new version will be free.
Project Manager is priced at $75. The max users can also download a demo version
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D