A position is vacant for Civil Engineers
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Arup, the leading engineering and consulting firm having offices in 40 countries over the glob as well as recipient of seven 2014 ACEC awards, is seeking Graduate Civil Engineers in their concern.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer, you will learn and utilize:
- MicroStation and AutoCAD software to layout roads, rail alignments, drainage systems and utility systems as well as grading designs.
- Hydraulic modeling tools such as InfoWorks, Hydraflow and WaterCAD to analyze and design stormwater, sanitary and potable water systems.
- Applicable codes, specifications and standards for design of the above elements.
You will become familiar with the:
- Interdependence between skills in delivering sustainable outcomes.
- Many phases of the planning, design and construction process.
- Techniques associated with construction activities.
- Regulatory environment for gaining approval at different stages of project delivery.
- Wide range of disciplines and skills with Arup.
- Big-picture awareness that permeates every skill area in Arup.
- Format, style and quality of our reports, calculations, plans, drawing and specifications.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Sound knowledge of civil engineering fundamentals.
- Familiarity with civil draftingsoftwared.
- Technical writing.
- Professional demeanor.
- Good communication skills essential for team-based working.
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- EIT/ FE Certification.
- Proficient with civil engineering design and analysis tools for roads, rail and/or water systems.
- Fluency in 3D CAD software.
- Technical editing.
- Evidence of past internship or extracurricular activity in the field.
- Proven ability to perform in a deadline driven environment.
- Past history of technical presentations and technical writing.
- Evidence of personal investment in academic or extracurricular field.
Graduates become an essential part of the delivery team. In addition, we would provide you with excellent benefits, extensive training programs, and career mobility options.