A position is vacant for Construction Mechanical/Electrical Project Manager
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
The Mechanical/Electrical Project Manager’s function is to direct the daily activities of all assigned project operations. This individual will be responsible for overseeing daily job progress, submittal development, scheduling of manpower and materials, equipment purchasing, quality assurance, cost control, and producing monthly project reports.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:-
- Manage the activities of individual project field operations to result in planned and profitable growth.
- Assist the Operational Manager to investigate market potential and opportunities with a view to implementing established services and recommending additional opportunities.
- Calculate and maintain employee technical competency of mechanical superintendents, foreman and field technicians.
- Work with superintendents annually on job performance reviews of field personnel, making them responsive of performance successes or deficiencies and informing them of promotional opportunities.
- Provide assistance to other Divisions to maximize company opportunities.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction levels at all times.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Must have working knowledge of mechanical/electrical project management practices and their applications.
Computer literate with flexibility for continued computer education.
Good customer relations and sales skills.
Education & Experience:
- Candidate must have a Technical Degree and some project management or an equivalent amount of project management knowledge in the mechanical construction industry.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years hands-on mechanical/electrical project management experience.
- Candidate must have a successful project completion history with a mechanical/electrical contractor.
To apply for this job click the Apply.