Traffic Management, Inc. is seeking a “Junior Estimator – Construction” on permanent basis
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
California based Traffic Management, Inc. is inviting applications for “JUNIOR ESTIMATOR – CONSTRUCTION” on permanent basis. The compensation package will be 18.00 - 22.00 $ /hour with other benefits like 401(k), Life Insurance, medical insurance & vacation time off.
The desired candidate should have 2 to 5 years experience in the similar field. Besides, the candidate should have the capability to estimate small to large-scale projects that will provide great support to the expansion & profit margin of the company and at the same time sustain strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes quantity take-offs, when needed.
- Provides support in the pricing and bidding of construction projects.
- Work in tandem with Account Manager to obtain essential information to bid or quote.
- Provide support in the internal estimate review process.
- Assist in field operations with change order pricing if required.
- Develops relationships with customers to attain a viable advantage for TMI.
- Organizes information and documents to subcontractors/vendors/agencies/customer.
- In combination with Inside Sales, collect data for low bidder and cost review.
- Work in tandem with Inside Sales to fulfill customer requests.
- Develops and retains relationships with internal TMI clients.
- Evaluate due date viability and/or converse a date of completion with the client.
- Appraise bid documents and arrange proper qualifications.
- Assess accurateness of product quotes.
- Build up product knowledge and aptitude to compare TC products from various manufacturers.
- Organize reports: Weekly and Monthly or as necessary.
- Systematize project files when these are presented to the customer
- Provide closed projects to the project management team and submit all applicable paper work and information to the project manager, as instructed by Lead Estimator.
Required Education and Experience: High School Diploma / Graduate, Should have at-least 1 years of associated experience in construction industry, Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Apply Now Junior Estimator – Construction