A position is vacant for Quantity Surveying & Cost Planning Group Lead
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
A renowned privately owned construction services consultancy that deals with the building and engineering sectors, is seeking an established leader in Sydney for it's Quantity Surveying & Cost Planning Team.
The deserving candidates should have the following qualifications & experiences :-
- Atleast 15 years' of related experience, as well as some management level skills.
- Pertinent Tertiary Qualifications (Quantity Surveying).
- MUST be AIQS qualified and possess sound knowledge with building construction industry.
- Having expertise in generating BOQ's and cost plans for building development.
- Capable enough for offering client side payment certification and contract administration services.
- The importance will be given on if the candidate contains both contractor and consultancy experience, but consultancy is a MUST if applying.
Given the level of this appointment and the fact that it is required for government entity accreditation requirements, it is very important that the candidate should contain all of the appropriate and essential professional qualifications.
In order to get more updates for this job opening, or any other vacancies within Bradfield Associates, please contact Nick Schwizer on +61 (02) 8076 5908 or send an email to email@example.com
Apply Now Quantity Surveying & Cost Planning