Cost Estimating Tutorial
A position is vacant for experienced Senior Structural Engineer/Designer
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
A leading Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc as a leading one stop shop provider for complex industrial services is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer/Designer at our Oglethorpe, GA location.
This position requires a self motivated individual to assist with structural design calculations for concrete, structural steel, and masonry structures, for various industrial projects.
- Develop and prepare conceptual design drawings and specifications on assigned engineering projects.
- Utilize engineering theories and practices and also computer aided modeling analysis programs such as STAAD Pro and CAD (computer aided design) applications.
- Coordinate Quality Control measures during construction, including setup and maintenance of quality control records.
- Ensure construction work is performed in compliance with contract documents and specifications.
- The work for this opportunity normally involves relatively small project design (such as platform additions, structural modifications, equipment supports, reinforced concrete foundations, reinforced concrete paving) as well as construction group support and client interface.
- The primary function for this position will be to create detailed structural drawings and release them for construction.
- The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or closely related field.
- Must have at least ten years of experience working in Industrial plants, utilizing precedents, applying engineering analysis, and providing discipline-specific solutions; and utilizing computer aided modeling analysis programs including STAAD Pro and CAD applications.
- Ten years minimum of detailed Industrial Design, Pulp & Paper experience would be preferred.
- The hours are five days a week at eight hours per day with minimal overtime. Computer software skills required are Auto Cad (normally 2-D drawings), Microsoft Work & Excel, Microsoft Outlook email.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required.
Location(s): Oglethorpe, Georgia, United States
For getting more details on the job, please visit this website: www.is-usa.bilfinger.com or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org