Trimble launched Trimble Document Controller Standard - an exclusive Virtual Construction Management app for construction professional
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Trimble just released Trimble® Document Controller Standard. It is an intuitive and simplified virtual construction management application that makes the change detection process automatic among design frequencies in both 2D design drawing sets as well as in 3D models generated through Building Information Modeling (BIM) software. With this newest application, the project stakeholders will be able to adopt the design alterations instantly. They can also foresee and alleviate issues in a better way that may result in raising cost or risk.
Document Controller Standard integrates document management and constructability analysis capacities. It is considered as a separate 2D/3D application catering to construction firms to deal with drawings and models efficiently.
Document Controller Standard bridges the gap amid 2D drawings (the project scope is demonstrated in 2D drawings, whereas 3D models run coordination and quantification efforts all through the construction progression) that are contractually mandatory and dynamic 3D models that must develop and alleviate into BIM workflows such a manner that can bring long-term success.
Document Controller Standard can bring the following benefits:
- 2D/3D revision management — Design information from Tekla, SketchUp, ArchiCAD, Revit, CAD-Duct, or the IFC and 3D DWG formats are preserved in a centralized storage area that facilitates recognizing alterations and inconsistencies concerning several 2D design drawing sets and 3D models.
- Issues tracking — Fundamental collision detection, tolerance settings and issues resolution/coordination allow project stakeholders to discover constructability issues in the planning phase prior to commencement of actual construction physically. Constant markup aptitude assures that issues are passed on and tracked during the design-build-operate (DBO) lifecycle successfully.
- Incorporated reporting capabilities — Adjustable and customized report can be prepared and exported to PDF, XLS and HTML formats to make the communication process and collaboration better among non-BIM users in the jobsite.
- 2D/3D hybrid mode — The project stakeholders can map 2D documents to synchronized 3D models in a hybrid surroundings that facilitates smooth comparison of the documents as a final precision test out prior to formation of prefabrication and installation drawings.
One can access Trimble Document Controller Standard through Trimble's authorized sales and distribution network. Additional information can be found at: www.vicosoftware.com/document-controller-standard.
Trimble is also going to arrange a seminar at noon ET on Friday, June 27, along with a demonstration of key features. Registration details are available at: www1.gotomeeting.com/register.