Cost Estimating Tutorial
Bricky - The professional wall-building tool
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Noel Marshall, the professional tool evaluator has developed Bricky. The Bricky Adjustable wall building tool is designed to ensure that a perfect bed of mortar is placed between layers of bricks or blocks. It is very useful for constructing wall in a structure.
With this construction tool, the builders can maintain a perfect standard following building regulation with constancy of walls.
This construction tool is available in three different sizes 100 mm, 140 mm and 215 mm.