Business Development Pre-Construction Manager in California
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Segue Construction, Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Business Development/Pre-Construction Manager position. The successful candidate will report to the President and will work closely with other team members, bidders and internal clients.
We provide exceptional compensation and benefit packages, including 401K Profit Sharing, health, dental and vision plans, ongoing employee training and more.
Primary Responsibilities: Business Development/Marketing -
- Developing New Clients
- Identifying and securing project leads
- Managing client relations
- Responding to Request for Proposals/Qualifications
- Primary interface with Segue’s clients and lead project team through the process of planning, design and construction
- Review Estimates with Team
- Value Engineering
- Develop/Assist with Clarifications & Exclusions
- Plan/Spec. review for Constructability issues
- Develop Microsoft Project Schedule
- Review Pre-Con Agreements and Owner Contract
- This opportunity requires, at a minimal, a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning or Business Management.
- Position requires a motivated self-starter with a high level of personal integrity and business ethics who works well in a team environment.
- Applicant must exhibit good listening, negotiation and problem solving skills.