How to calculate the horizontal distance with auto level machine at construction site
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Mukesh Shah, the renowned engineer, has provided some useful construction tips on how to calculate horizontal distance at construction site with autolevel machine.
In this video a circle is provided where two red lines intersect with each other. It is known as cross hair. The two lines intersect the red line and it is known as stadia hair. The horizontal distance in the construction site will be determined with the help of stadia hair.
Automatic level or auto level belongs to an optical instrument that is employed to set up or substantiate points in the similar horizontal plane. It is applied in surveying and building along with a vertical staff to calculate height variations as well as transfer, determine and set heights.
This Professional Leveling Tool is very useful for Contractors, Builders, Land Surveying Professionals, or the Engineer who want to make perfect leveling each time. Auto Level can be set up quickly. It is very user-friendly and save time & money on every job.
How to set up auto level
Auto Level Setup
1. Arrange the tripod to the optimal level, step on tripod legs to drive into the ground.
2. Affix auto level to the tripod.
3. Modify level to place the bubble in center in vial.
4. Modify recital unless crosshairs are apparent.
5. Modify the objective lens unless object that is viewed becomes apparent.
To learn the detail calculation process, watch the following video tutorial.
Video Source: L & T - Learning Technology
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free