Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide: Breadth and Depth, Second Edition
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
The most complete, up-to-date civil engineering PE exam guide. Ace the civil engineering PE exam on the first try.
Fully revised for fulfillment with the new PE Civil syllabus, new specifications, and the newest design standards, Civil Engineering PE All-in- One Exam Guide, Second Edition, covers all the objects included on the Principles and Practice of Civil Engineering (PE Civil) exam, given by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
Featuring more than 200 pages of new material, this edition includes a new chapter on highway pavement design. This reliable volume is presented in the Breadth and Depth format of the actual exam and contains equations, diagrams, exam training strategies, and more than 150 end-of-chapter practice questions with solutions. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this complete, comprehensive resource also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Structural: loadings, analysis, mechanics of materials, materials, member design.
- Geotechnical: subsurface exploration and sampling, engineering properties of soils and materials, soil mechanics analysis, earth structures, foundations, retaining structures.
- Water resources and environmental: hydraulics, hydrology, water treatment, wastewater treatment.
- Transportation: traffic analysis, geometric design, transportation planning, traffic safety.
- Construction: earthwork construction and layout, estimating quantities and costs, scheduling, material quality control and production, temporary structures.
Author: Indranil Goswami
Buy Now: www.amazon.in
Image Courtesy: www.amazon.in
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free