Construction Project Manager - Estimator in Kansas
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Conco Inc., a leader in the commercial construction industry is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Estimator with the proven ability to estimate and effectively control construction projects.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of project management; such as negotiating pricing with sub-contractors, project scheduling, contract agreements, costs monitoring, and change orders. In addition to directing and ensuring the timely completion of projects, this position will also actively solicit and analyze proposals while maintaining effective and professional working relationships with all parties involved in projects. Conco provides a very competitive salary with an industry leading benefits package that includes traditional Health and Dental benefits, Flex Cafeteria Plan, 401k, and life insurance.
Skills: Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or any other Construction related field is preferred. Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Project) and Timberline Precision Estimating preferred but not required. This position will work out of our Wichita, Kansas Corporate office and will be responsible for the management of projects in the surrounding South Central, Kansas Area.