Job for Construction Project Manager
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
RTD Construction, Inc. is a family owned and operated business founded in 1998. RTD has a corporate office located in Zephyrhills, Florida and a regional office located in Woodstock, Georgia. RTD has built a reputation as one of the leading contractors in the Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant & Underground Utility industries in the South Eastern region of the United States.
Our goal is to provide a quality service to our clients with honesty, integrity and pride. RTD has grown rapidly over the last 16 years. We have seen our sales volume increase from $580,000 and 4 employees in 1999 to a projected $60M in 2014 and over 160 employees today.
RTD currently concentrates on projects located in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee with future intent of expanding into other states throughout the south east region over the next several years.
Our Project Managers plan, direct and coordinate budget activities concerned with the construction of Water and Waste Water Treatment Facilities. They develop the construction schedule and oversee its implementation. They negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers for the best prices and product. Also work with the Superintendent to track labor, material, subcontract cost to predict the final cost of the project.
Project Managers are responsible for maintaining RTD high standards of quality, safety, customer satisfaction and project performance and are expected to oversee the project, manage project administrative staff and work closely with the project superintendent. He or She will be responsible to establish construction methods, techniques and develop and implement safety procedures.
Required Qualification Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline (Preferred), OR, in lieu of education requirement, additional years of experience may suffice.
- Five to fifteen years prior project management experience in the construction of water/waste water treatment plants with a general contractor.
- In depth knowledge of industry codes and standards.
- Strong computer skills are a necessity, including familiarity with construction project management applications and scheduling software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and are required to interface directly with owners' representatives, the A/E team, building departments and other team members.
- Strong leadership skills are required including, but not limited to coaching, mentoring and the ability to build and maintain motivated teams.
- Highly developed project management finance skills are required.
- Some travel required - up to 20%