Details of ordinary grades, standard grades of concrete and high strength concrete grades
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Grade signifies strength the concrete can undergo as well as composition of concrete. It is the least strength that the concrete should contain after 28 days cube test. The strength is determined with the cubic compressive strength test.
It is generally demonstrated with the ratio of cement and aggregates.
There are various grades in different mix proportions of several components of cement and aggregates.
As for instance in M15 grade of concrete, M stands for the mix proportion of material like Cement, Sand and coarse aggregates and 15 stands for stands for characteristic compressive strength of the PCC after 28 days of construction.
The value of compressive strength will be calculated in Mpa (15 Mpa) or N/mm2 (15N/mm2).
The ratio of M15 is 1 : 2 : 4 i.e. 1 part of cement, 2 parts of fine aggregates and 4 parts of course aggregates.
Given below, various grades of concrete together with its compression strength based on IS 456:2000 for ordinary grades, standard grades of concrete and high strength concrete grades.
To view the grades, go through the following video tutorial presented by renowned engineer S.L. Khan.
Video Source: SL Khan
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free