How to calculate BOQ for getting the total amount required for materials
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
In this construction video tutorial, you can learn how to calculate BOQ to ascertain the amount for the various materials with the use of the excel sheet.
The excel sheet contains different types of heads like serial number, description, measuring unit, quantity, unit price and total.
At first, find out the amount of cement. In serial number put 1, in description provide cement, in measuring unit provide number, in quantity put 300, in unit price provide 520. To find out the total amount just multiply quantity with unit price i.e. 300 x 520 = 156000.
Secondly, find out the amount of sand. In serial number put 2, in description provide sand, in measuring unit give CFT, in quantity provide 1000, in unit price provide 20 i.e. 20 rupees per cubic feet. To find out the total amount just multiply quantity with unit price i.e. 1000 x 20 = 20000.
Thirdly, determine the amount of aggregate. In serial number put 3, in description provide aggregate, in measuring unit provide CFT, in quantity put 2000, in unit price provide 18. To work out the total amount, just multiply quantity with unit price i.e. 2000 x 18 = 36000.
The same calculation can be made for door and window.
To find out the total amount, sum up the amount of all the materials i.e. 2,96,000. Therefore, 2,96,000 amount is required for the materials.
To get more information, watch the following video tutorial.
Video Source: Civil Engineers
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free