SPACE GASS - Reinforced Concrete Column Design
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
The SPACE GASS module can be used for reinforced concrete column design to design or verify any of the concrete columns in your structural model.
1. Completely incorporated with SPACE GASS.
2. Design actions acquired directly from the analysis results.
3. Several load cases are taken into consideration in unison.
4. There are various types of Design and checking modes.
5. Completely rendered 3D images and 2D cross sections of each column designed or verified.
6. Flexural and shear reinforcement designed or examined.
7. Support for Circular, rectangular, tee, trapezoidal, cruciform and flat oval cross sections.
8. Numerous voids of any shape or size.
9. Axial, moment (uniaxial and biaxial) and shear considerations are allowed.
10. Computation and display of interaction curves.
11. Priority settings are accessible for "minimum steel" or "minimum bars".
12. Moment magnification exists.
13. The drawings are exported to DXF or DWG files.
14. Reinforcing bar libraries.
15. Completely supported with AS3600 and IS456.
Link for download SPACE GASS reinforced concrete column design
Run the module and choose the members which develop a column and then opt for the concrete column design module. The column is instantly designed and demonstrated as a completely rendered 3D image and cross section in the column editor. From there, it is possible to inspect it briefly by zooming, panning or rotating, or modity any of the design parameters or reinforcement to fulfill your specific needs.
Each time, if any modification is made, the column is automatically re-examined or designed and the 3D image and cross section is reorganized to keep track perfectly what is happening as you proceed.
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free