Job for Concrete Laborers / Concrete Form Carpenters
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Serving the western United States for over 3 decades, Haselden Construction is a full service general contractor performing general contracting, construction management, design/build, and turnkey development services along with a comprehensive range of preconstruction services.
Staffed with 200 construction professionals and craft employees, Haselden builds a diverse range of projects including health care, education, casino and gaming, mountain resort and hospitality projects, commercial, municipal and institutional facilities. The company ranks in the top 400 general contractors nationally.
- Installing footings, walls, slabs.
- Pour and vibrate and finish concrete.
- Provide heavy concrete construction, demolition and cleanup.
- Maintain safe work areas and identify hazards associated with task assignments.
- Must be familiar with field concepts, practices and procedures.
- Load/unload material as needed (up to 100 pounds).
Haselden Construction has a reputation of excellence. By offering numerous and ongoing in-house training programs, increasing individual responsibility and helping each employee live up to his or her potential, we ensure the best environment for our staff and the best service for our customers.
We know that our employees are our best asset. There are no barriers to success at Haselden Construction and we provide opportunities for career growth and personal achievement. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Minimum 5 years commercial concrete experience.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Take initiative and ask questions as needed.
- Be able to follow direction.
- Have a high degree of flexibility in a changing environment.
- Arithmetic sufficient to calculate volumes, areas, lengths, percentages and conversions
- Able to communicate with the public and co-workers effectively
Please feel free to stop into our corporate offices and fill out an application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org : Reference Concrete job. Haselden Construction, LLC 6950 South Potomac Street Centennial, CO 80112.