Job for Construction Project Manager
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
SBS Construction, a San Antonio based Commercial General Contractor specializing in General Construction, Construction Management, Design-Build, and Project Development is currently seeking experienced Project Managers for commercial construction projects. New construction and remodels. Single and multi-story projects. Metal building knowledge preferred. Strong civil/site background required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sound understanding of engineering concepts, principles, and practices applicable to the design, layout, and supervision of construction operations.
- Thorough knowledge of construction practices and methods.
- Oversee entire construction process from mobilization through exclude.
- Maintain project schedule and coordinate subcontractor activities accordingly.
- Skill to monitor construction projects and ensure a successful and timely completion.
- Skill to effectively communicate details of the project with architects and engineers.
- Skill to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Coordinate with project manager on administrative aspects of jobsite.
- Maintain a safe jobsite including regular site reviews and safety meetings.
- Must have knowledge with commercial projects in the $2-10 million range.
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management or associated field is desired.
- Should be able to travel as desired.
- Should be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and CPM scheduling software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Candidate must reside in Texas.
- Should have a valid driver’s license.
You can also submit your resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE.