Cost Estimating Tutorial
Job vacancy Quantity Surveyor
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Our public sector client has a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking at the delivery of new build schools, new office developments, major refurbishment and alterations to existing facilities.
Previous work experience in construction compulsory, for a Drylining or Cladding company preferred.
- Pre-contract routines, including preparation of Bills of Quantities, Descriptions of Work.
- Knowledge or experience of CATO/Masterbill or other dedicated professional software.
- Taking off directly from CAD files.
- Post contract routines including preparation of interim valuations, cost reports, & final accounts for major projects.
- Measured Term documents.
- Ability to mentor junior staff.
- Responsibility, under minimum supervision, for smaller commissions/projects or assistance on major commissions/projects with defined levels of accountability.
- Preparing bills of quantities/schedules of works.
- Awareness of the professional and commercial implications of your work.
- Experience of a wide range of Contract Forms, such as Design & Build, Measured Term, Prime Cost & Partnership arrangement.
Salary: $30,000 - $40,000