Cost Estimating Tutorial
Jobs for Structural/Civil (Bridge) Engineer
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Kimley-Horn, the foremost design consulting firm which is situated as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For, is seeking a licensed Structural/Civil (Bridge) Engineer on full time basis.
The location of the job will be Dallas, Texas. The admirable candidate has to set up bridge/structural civil design plans for public clients and join company’s structures practice in Dallas, Texas.
Qualifications & Eligibilities:
- At least five years of working experience.
- Should include a BS (MS preferred) from an ABET authorized university in the Civil Engineering stream;
- Should have sound communication, management and technical expertise’s essential to direct a team of structural engineers in production;
- Should contain a Bachelor's Degree;
- Should be well versed with the growth of plans, specification and estimations for new design of and/or preservations and reconstruction of highway bridges along with a focusing on design calculations and plan production;
- Should acquire a expert Engineer license in Texas;
- Must have experience in applying various software programs for general structural analysis, grid-analysis of curved steel girders, prestressed concrete beam designs and pier designs;
- Should be registered as Professional Engineer.
Status: Full Time:
Location: Dallas, TX (USA)