Land Survey Methods
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Given below, the detail guidelines on surveying method from beginning to end. The order of the survey process:
Setup of survey instruments practically, Configuration of data collector, Calculate and preserve points, Switch to another physical location (if required), Accomplish measuring points
Export points: The survey process can be conducted anywhere among 1-5 hours based on the size of the stage and visibility of targets. Stages with wires and lights in the way of the targets will be lengthier since it is required to shift the survey instrument to several locations to obtain all the points.
Necessary Equipment: Based on the type of usages, survey equipment differs. To conduct survey for Visual Effects and Previzion, the following equipments are necessary.
Total Station with Reflectorless Mode – It facilitates the total station to capture measurements devoid of applying a prism or reflective stickers.
Right Angle Eye Piece – For surveying points overhead, a 90-degree eye piece simplifies the process to view the targets.
Total Station Tripod and Spreaders – The tripod and tripod spreader are vital tools since they help in leveling the survey gun in perfect manner.
Data Collector – It is an individual piece of hardware that functions like a handheld computer. The Data Collector can preserve and output point data in addition to configure the total station.
Bluetooth Data or Serial Data Cable for Data Collector – The objective of data collector to communicate with the Total Station and for this purpose, either Bluetooth connectivity or a hard wired serial cable connection are required. If there is a cable as Bluetooth, it often drops out in sound stages.
While working with professional surveyors, their tools may vary.
The survey instruments are often available in their own transport bags or protective cases.
Physical Setup of Survey Instruments: While selecting the place to set your survey instruments, remember that the first place to arrange the survey tool will be considered as the “Origin” of the survey. It will be the place from where all measurements are done.
Ensure that the first physical setup contains sufficient clear line-of-sight to the center of as many targets as possible.
Assembling Tripod and Spreaders: The surveying will start by gathering the tripod spreaders or tripod stabilizer. The spreaders contain three rubber rings and are built up with three steel bars having threading and screws on the ends.
To get more details, click on the following link www.lightcrafttech.com
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free