Measurement Units in Construction
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
All the items should be narrated briefly and comprised of material, transport, unloading, stacking, storing, waste handling, return of packing, necessary scaffolding, safety appliance, lighting at place of work, all labor required for finishing to its shape, size, setting, fitting and fixing in position, cutting, waste and all other incidental operation when necessary.
To set dimension the sequence of the will come as length , breath and height or depth or thickness.
Net measurement should be taken for all works which depend on the following tolerance, unless otherwise indicated.
a. Dimension should be calculated according to adjacent 0.01 m.
b. Area should be measured out according to adjacent 0.01 sq. m.
c. Cubic content should be computed according to adjacent 0.01 cu.m.
d. Weight should be computed to adjacent 0.001 tonne.
e. The thickness of RCC slab should be calculated to adjacent 0.005 m.
f. The thickness of woodwork should be calculated according to the nearest to 0.002m.
g. The thickness of steel work should be computed according to adjacent 0.001m.
h. The length of steel reinforcement bar should be calculated according to the nearest 0.005 m and its diameter to adjacent 0.0001m.
i. If the thickness of road is lower than 20m,m its thickness should be calculated to nearest 0.005m.
j. Area should be calculated to the nearest 0.01 sq. M., but the area of steel should be calculated according to the nearest 0.0001 cu.m.,
k. Volume should be calculated to the adjacent 0.01 cu.m., but volume of wood should be calculated according to adjacent 0.001 cu.m.
Civil Engineering Measurement Units
Similar type of work under several condition and nature should be calculated individually under different items as follow :-
• Work under water
• Work in liquid mud
• Work under tides
• Work in snow, etc.
For structural concrete, brickwork or stone masonry, the work under following categories should be calculated independently and the height should be mentioned.
• From foundation to plinth
• From plinth level to first floor level
• From first floor level to second floor level and so on,
The bill quantities should completely define the material, proportion and workmanship and precisely illustrate the work to be accomplished.
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free