Perfect method for pile layout and footing layout
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
In this construction video tutorial, Mr. Parag Pal, the renowned civil engineer, has briefly explained the detailed process associated pile layout or footing layout as well as location of different types of piles in a construction jobsite.
Get some useful tips to plot layout having grid line drawing, under rimmed pile foundation layout at site.
In several times throughout soil exploration, geotechnical engineers experience problems with soils which are prone to endure volumetric changes because of moisture variation below the ground surface. This expansion and shrinkage lead to distress which is very hazardous and important to the extent that bearing of the foundation is involved.
It happens for all types of soils which have 2.5 m or more depth of well-known black cotton soil. To resolve the issue, the geotechnical engineers employ a specially designed pile foundation known as under-reamed pile foundation.
This pile foundation contains one or more bulbs (artificially developed expanded bases) at its lower end as compared to the critical depth of moisture movement in expansive soils. The foundation will be fastened to the ground and remain stagnant against the swelling and shrinkage of soil. It is artificially reinforced to bear tensile stresses. The pile is attached through a inflexible capping beam correctly reinforced over which the wall is built up.
It is proved that buildings built up on under reamed pile foundation are free from troubles occured in these soils.
There are usually two types of under-ream piles based on the process applied for its casting and placement
• Precast under-reamed piles,
• Cast-in-situ under-reamed piles
Pre-cast under ream piles need special pile driving equipment. It saves huge times as drilling and boring is not.
In-situ and cast-in place under ream piles mostly depends on end bearing.
The under ream piles are mostly found in the machine foundation, over bridges foundation, electrical transmission tower foundation, sand water tanks etc.
To get more information, watch the following video tutorial.
Video Source: Tutorials Tips
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free