Some basic difference among the precast & cast-in-situ concrete
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Precast & cast-in-situ concrete are formed by casting concrete in a mould or formwork that is cured to attain the desired strength of RCC components.
The precast concrete is transmitted to the construction site, lifted and placed at the prearranged place. The cast-in-situ concrete is standard concrete to be poured into the definite form work on the site and cured to attain the desired strength of RCC components.
Given below, the basic differentiations among the precast & cast-in-situ-concrete:
1. Precast Concrete - Components are produced in a controlled casting atmosphere so that the mix can be easily controlled, positioned and cured.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - Different types of components like column, slab etc. are casted on site and as a result it becomes complicated for controlling, positioning and curing mix in cast-in-situ concrete.
2. Precast Concrete - Quality can be restrained and retained easily.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - Quality control and maintenance is not easy.
3. Precast Concrete - Fewer labours are necessary.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - Large numbers of labours are necessary.
4. Precast Concrete - Less trained labours can perform the job.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - More exper labours are necessary to execute the work.
5. Precast Concrete - The construction process for precast concrete construction is fast since it can be set up instantly and no waiting is required for attaining it's strength.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - Construction process for in situ concrete construction is slow since prolonged time is required for attaining strength.
6. Precast Concrete - Rise in strength can be obtained by accelerated curing.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - Rise in strength at situ by accelerated curing is very complicated.
7. Precast Concrete - Components are casted in controlled condition.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - Components are casted in open environment.
8. Precast Concrete - It is not necessary to examine the strength at the job site.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - It is essential to examine the strength at the job site.
9. Precast Concrete - The components can be casted beforehand and retained until the hour required for it, thus the time is saved significantly.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - The components cannot be casted beforehand.
10. Precast Concrete - Weather condition can't provide any impact on casting work.
Cast-in-situ Concrete - Weather condition can defer the casting work.
To get more detail, go through the following link gharpedia.com
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free