Prestressed precast concrete bridge beam and its functionalities
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
This useful construction video tutorial is submitted by Steve Lowe, Chief Design Engineer associated with Shay Murtagh Precast. The video shows the functionalities of a pre-stressed concrete bridge beam.
The strands within the beam are compacted through a considerable amount of force by dragging them back. The concrete is molded round the strand, then discharging the strands through compressing force into beam.
Structural concrete is mostly accepted due to firmness, robustness and flexibility. The utilization of pre-stressing facilitates concrete bridge beams to expanse lengthy distances.
Precast Concrete Beams can be used for Road Bridges, Rail Bridges, Foot Bridges as well as any application integrating long spans.