Job for Project Engineer Assistant Project Manager in Construction
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
MCN Build is looking for project engineers with the ability to effectively work with owners, architects, subcontractors and co-workers. Experience working in the field along with the project superintendent is a plus. The MCN project engineer is a motivated self-starter with a commitment to continuous learning and the ability to take-on different roles depending on the project at hand.
Responsibilities vary depending on the scope and magnitude of the project but will typically include the following:
- Contract administration – owner contracts and subcontracts.
- Formulate scopes of work.
- Set up and monitor direct labor hours and costs.
- Create and manage project master schedules.
- Assist project superintendent to develop three-weeks rolling schedule.
- Document control including daily job diaries, updating record drawings, managing submittal process, managing RFI process, and dissemination of information.
- Schedule and track materials and equipment deliveries/installation.
- Change management including document distribution, sub quotations collection and review, change order pricing/proposals, and subcontract change order issuance
- Run weekly owner, architect, contractor construction meetings including minutes of meetings and other necessary documentation.
- Assist the project manager in project financial reporting and job costing
- Are you a self-motivated, innovative professional?
- Do you have what it takes to successfully deliver projects by working with high-efficiency teams, either in the field or in the home office?
- Do you want to help build the future of our community?
- Why MCN Build? Our swift growth and fast-paced work environment gives employees plenty of opportunities for career development. We believe in a win-win relationship with our employees, and our workplace culture reflects our unwavering commitment to integrity and fairness.
- MCN Build offers one of the best benefit packages in the industry including: Medical/Dental Insurance, Profit Sharing/401(k), Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Sick Leave, Employee Referral Program.