A position is vacant for Project Managers / Project Engineers – Bridge Construction
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Opportunities for experienced BSCEs/BSStrEs for water transverse bridge and flyover & interchange highway type bridge construction projects in the NC/SC/GA region.
Project scopes to include temporary trestles, marine barge work, piles, mass concrete, PCC girders and CIP bridge deck elements for $50M to $80M water transverse bridges and $100M+ interstate highway projects involving 15 to 20 flyover & interchange bridge structures. Earthwork, concrete and structural work is self-performed with 10 to 20 subcontractor participants. PMs will manage 5 to 10 staff members.
PMs with 5 yrs+ of PM level responsibilities and PEs with 3+ yrs of PE level responsibilities with DOT and ACOE bridge structures projects experiences.
Progressive organizations & employers with strong community focus, involved executive leadership, history of long-term employment and continued focus in the NC/SC/GA/TN region.
- PMs with 5 yrs+ of PM level responsibilities and PEs with 3+ yrs of PE level responsibilities with DOT and ACOE Bridge structures projects experiences.
- Relationships with DOT and ACOE regarding bridge structures projects experiences.
- BSCE or BS Structural Engineering Degree as a minimum academic qualification.
- Experience involving $50M++ complex concrete bridge structures over water and $1M++ PCC & CIP concrete bridges as overpasses & interchanges on major interstate highways.
Start Date: Jan/Feb 2015
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000
In order to apply please click Apply Now