Live Demonstration of Raft Foundation Construction Process
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
This construction video explains the Raft Foundation Construction Process.
Raft foundation alias Mat Foundation is a large reinforced concrete slab that provides support to the various structural members like columns and walls.
The slab is expanded beneath the whole building or at most large part of it that reduces the contact pressure against the conventionally applied strip or trench footings.
The raft foundation is inexpensive, installed without any difficulty and did not want as much excavation as the common strip foundations. In order to develop a raft foundation, it should be adhered by Building Control. Rafts are generally once the strata is unsteady or (due to this) a normal strip foundation can cover in excess of 50% of the ground area under the building.