“Structural Elements for Architects and Builders” – An exclusive construction e-book supported with online structural design calculator
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Concise but comprehensive, Jonathan Ochshorn published an exclusive construction e-book alias “Structural Elements for Architects and Builders” that briefly focuses on how to design and explore columns, beams, tension members and their connections. The material of the book is arranged into a single, self-contained volume together with all essential data for the introductory design and analysis of these structural elements which are part and parcel of wood, steel, and reinforced concrete.
Every chapter coves brief understandings established by the author. Appendixes are provided at the end of each chapter which include various tables and graphs, supported with material covered in industry publications.
Methods for design and analysis are created on the basis of the most updated publications of the National Design Specification for Wood Construction (AF&PA and AWC), The Steel Construction Manual (AISC), Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI), and Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (ASCE/SEI).
Download online structural design calculator
This second publication is greatly modified and broadened and comprises new sections on material properties and construction systems, while rearranging the chapters consistent with structural material (i.e., wood, steel, and reinforced concrete) instead of structural action (i.e., tension, compression, and bending).
It facilitates a more detailed summary of the different design and analysis methods for every most important structural materials applied in current buildings. Free online structural calculators are developed & provided with many instances in the book, helpting architects and builders to instantly get primary solutions to various structural design queries generally found in school or in practice.