How to use concrete canvas material to construct a building quickly
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Richard Ambrose and Jonny Phillips briefly demonstrate how to use concrete canvas, a useful construction material containing all the properties of concrete, to develop a building quickly.
Concrete Canvas (CC) is an elastic, concrete saturated fabric that solidifies when hydrated to develop a lean, long-lasting, water and fire resistant concrete layer. It needs only water and air for erection.
This construction material is very much flexible and it can be converted into any shape. If this construction material is drowned into water, it turns out to be solid.
This technology is gaining popularity all through the globe to facilitate constructing plummeted structures instantly.
For more information, visit www.concretecanvas.com