How to use SLABS for efficient reinforcement design and detailing
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
This construction video is based on SLABS software developed by INDUCTAEngineering. You will learn how to use this construction program to create design and detail reinforced concrete floors instantly. The software can indicate reinforcement rates, design extra steel and verify whether your design is error free or not.
SLABS offers huge benefits to the structural engineers to model and design reinforced concrete slab systems based on any form together with suspended slabs and slabs-on-ground.
With SLABS, the structural engineers can rapidly and precisely acquire deflection and reinforcing quantities and graphically display the results for assessment.
For more information visit, http://inducta.com.au/