Necessity of reinforcement steel for RCC foundation
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Reinforcement steel requirement is different for R.C.C Foundation / Footing, Pillar, Beam and Slab. Requirement of steel requirement for R.C.C components in residential building is dissimilar as compared to steel requirement in Commercial Building.
Given below, the details of minnumm steel requirement and maximum steel requirement.
Requirement of steel for an R.C.C Foundation = 56 to 89kg for one Cum of Concrete.
Requirement of steel for an R.C.C Pillar/ Column = 115kg to 144kg for one Cum of Concrete . Cross section area of steel in an R.C.C Pillar should remain between 0.8% to 6% of the Cross Section area of a Pillar.
Requirement of steel for an R.C.C Beam = 108kg to 125 kg for one Cum of Concrete . Cross section area of steel in a Beam should all the time be in excess of 0.15% of the total Cross Section area of Beam.
Requirement of steel for an R.C.C Slab = 56kg to 89kg for one Cum of Concrete .Cross section area of steel in a Beam should always be more than 0.15% of the total Cross Section area of Beam.
Requirement of steel for an R.C.C Retaining wall depends on earth / filling material should be kept to the height of wall, thickness of wall should be settled . Steel requirement is also based on these factors.
Requirement of steel for an R.C.C wall of an over head Water storage tank :-
Requirement of steel will be based on the quantity of water to be preserved and height of tank from ground level . Before making the final design, wind effect should also be taken into consideration.
Requirement of steel for an R.C.C wall of a water storage tank should remain under ground level.
Requirement of steel for this tank will be under that of an over head tank.
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free