Sneak Peak of 21st century proposed spaceship campus of Apple
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Jmcminn presents an exclusive youtube video that shows the preview of first ever intergrated 21st century proposed spaceship campus of Apple. The preview includes an aerial footage taken by a drone. The spaceship-like circular campus consists of 176-acre site and is under construction. The construction work is expected to be finished by mid 2016. The total construction cost will be more than $2 billion.
The four-storied, 2.8 million square foot office compound will consist of a restaurant, fitness center, and several transportation facilities. Besides, there will be numerous other facilities which provide great benefits to the employees and they will be reluctant to leave during office hours.
There are 2,600 and 2,800 people in the existing headquarters of Apple but the proposed building will accommodate five times the number of employees at the present site.