Specifications for Sewer and Manhole Bricks As Per ASTM C32
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Manhole and sewer bricks are made of shale and clay based on the various applicable codes like ASTM C 32 with the purpose of fulfilling its purpose in an efficient manner.
The main objective of sewer structure and related structures is to discharge sewage, industrial wastes, and storm water.
Manhole and sewer bricks are made of clay, shale, or related naturally occurring materials with perfect firing or elevated temperature to retain exact bond among components as well as sufficient strength and stability.
Types of Bricks:
Different types of sewer and manhole bricks are available depending on their grades.
Types of bricks for sewer structure:
Grade SS: They are effective for the structures with low absorption and resistance to the action of sewage that delivers adequate quantities of abrasive material at velocities exceeding 2.4 m/s.
Grade SM: They are useful for the structures which are used to resist the action of sewage discharging abrasive materials at velocities under 2.4 m/s.
Classes of bricks for manhole:
Grade MS: Mostly found in manholes and catch basins with low degrees of abrasive resistance, high and consistent degree of resistance to frost action and disintegration.
Also Read: Download Building and Road Estimating Sheet
Grade MM: Effective for manholes with high degrees of abrasive resistance, modest and nonuniform degree of resistance against frost action and disintegration.
1. Bricks should contain rectangular cross section and its edges and corners should be straight considerably.
2. Maximum 5mm depression or kiln marks should be provided on the backside of sewer and manhole bricks.
3. Surfaces and sides of sewer bricks should be smooth and plain
4. Surface of manhole bricks should be plain and moderately textured.
5. Physical properties of bricks is formed with clay and shale.
1. Drainage structures for the transport of sewage, industrial wastes, and storm water.
3. Catch basins
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free