Some vital test for steel bar reinforcement
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
The testing of material is very important. It involves measurement of characteristics and behavior of objects like metals, ceramics, and plastics under different conditions.
Thus, we acquire the data that function as a foundation to indicate the usefulness of the materials for different applications. Steel bar reinforcement should also be tested thoroughly to recognize its various specific applications.
Generally, the most common test for steel bar reinforcement ranges from the tensile test, bending test and chemical analysis.
Definition of Bending Test: A bend test is a cost-effective qualitative test that is conducted to determine the flexibility and accuracy of materials. Bend tests deform a test steel material median that leads to develop a bend devoid of a fracture.
Therefore, it is required to indicate the resistance level of the material. The purpose of a bend test is to load the sample material into a specific shape.
Bend tests assist in finding out whether a material will collapse under pressure specifically in construction processes.
The frequency of bending test should be retained in order that no steel reinforcement with failed bending test reports is applied and resist it from the probable structural issue.
What is Tension Test?: A tension test of materials is a harmful method that provides details about the tensile strength, yield strength and the elasticity of the sample. This test is conducted to decide how the material reacts when any force is enforced on it. Normally, by pulling the metal, the material’s tensile strength, yield strength and how much it will elongate are determined.
Tension test is considered as the most important criteria where a steel bar sample is provided to tension that is under control unless failure occurs.
Mainly, it is from tension test that you will also recognize Young’s modulus, Poisson’s ratio and strain-hardening characteristics of the material.
Tension testing is conducted for the following purpose :- Assuming a material performance in use under normal and extreme forces.
• Determining the requirements specification to make sure the regulation of the contract is fulfilled.
• Providing a basis for technical communication
Definition of Yield Strength Test: Under yield strength testing, a steel sample is selected whose cross-section area is set beforehand, then it is pulled with a controlled gradual increasing force unless the metal changes its shape or breaks.
When a metallic material shows a yield phenomenon, a point during the test at which plastic deformation happens devoid of an increase in the force.
Definition of Chemical Analysis: Literally, an analysis means a process to test so as to obtain data, information, and conclusion in a specific job. However, chemical analysis contains a specific definition in which someone performs a job to analyze the chemical substance in a specific product in a laboratory.
A chemical analyst performs a test to examine the chemical contents of a sample and know the composition, structures, and material properties from the atomic scale up to molecule scale.
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free