Cost Estimating Tutorial
Utility Construction Foremen, Heavy Equipment Operators & Laborers
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
FUQUAY, Inc. an underground utilities construction company has immediate openings in all divisions for foremen, laborers and heavy equipment operators to work in the Austin area.
Dry Utility Foremen: Looking for a Foreman that has experience overseeing crews and has the ability to read blueprints. Experience in dry utilities is preferred.
Laborers: Starting pay is $11.00, 45-55 hrs per week. Typical work day is 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mon -Fri.
Heavy Equipment Operators: T655 rock saw and CAT backhoe operators. Starting pay is $14.00/hr, 45-55 hrs. per week. Typical work day is 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mon- Fri. References are required.