A Position is vacant for Construction Project Engineer
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Boyer Building Corporation is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Project Engineer position in Orlando, Florida.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all routine on-site project administration, safety, scheduling and engineering. Plans, coordinates and manages on-site construction engineering activities and schedules and communicates with subcontractors. Prepares, coordinates and updates job budgets, change orders and cost reports for review and approval.
Provides technical engineering information to company supervision and specialty contractors to ensure the project complies with all safety regulations, engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions.
- Assist in the solicitation of proposals and selection of specialty contractors.
- Timely and accurate interpretation of design documents.
- Research and recommend solutions to design document issues, including conflicts, interferences, errors/omissions.
- Preparation of change requests to resolve design issues for approval.
- Monitor field contract work to ensure compliance with procedures, specifications and codes.
- Attend and actively participate in project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as requested or required.
- Coordinate periodic job-related photographs for records.
- Perform additional duties and assignments as assumed or directed by supervision.
- Ability to independently manage multiple scopes of work - both subcontracted and self-performed.
- Responsible for coordinating, organizing, tracking, updating and/or expediting the flow of information, files, drawings, permits, materials, and correspondence.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering and a minimum of 5+ years of experience related to construction management (commercial construction preferred).
- Working Knowledge of OSHA Construction Industry Regulations (29 CFR 1926).
- Proficient in the construction process, safety procedures, construction materials and methods, read and understand blueprints.
- Must have demonstrated analytical skills, problem solving abilities, and be effective at building collaborative relationships.
- Computer literate with proficiency using industry standard software, email and internet.