A position is vacant for 2D concept artist
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Goodgame Studios, the leading gaming company as well as developer of innovative online games in Europe, is seeking a 2D Concept Artist (m/f) for their Hamburg office. A permanent contractual agreement will be signed between the employer and employee.
The ideal candidate has to make the visual design of the online games through his superior design skills which involve the application of proper color, form, light and composition.
- Build up thoughts from perception through quick sketches to completed illustration.
- Planning and execution of graphic concepts for game worlds, characters, vehicles, storyboards and other visual content of the games.
- Credentials of your own work and maintenance of style guides.
- Homogeneous declination of the prescribed style.
- Progression of solutions for design challenges.
- Work in tandem with the Design, Technology and Art teams.
- Undergo training or a degree in art, animation, visual effects or corresponding education.
- Long term professional experience as a Concept Artist.
- Sound practical knowledge with Photoshop or other 2D art and painting programs.
- Expertise in traditional and digital drawing.
- Good experience in anatomy, proportions, perspective and color theory.
- Be familiar with leading 3D programs like SketchUp, 3DS Max, Maya, etc. and these would be considered as added advantages.
- Publication of AAA PC or console titles as a concept artist beneficial.
- Should have great written and spoken communication skills.
- A good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Zeal for online games creation.
Alternatively, you can contact with Tanja Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup