Improve your model making and designing skills with sketchup through CIAO's Summer Architecture Program
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Center for Introduction to Architecture Overseas (CIAO!) is going to conduct its fourth session in July 4-25, 2015 in Rome, Italy. This program will provide immense benefits to the students in learning architecture, landscape architecture and urban planning.
Projecting Rome as an existing laboratory, the students will learn its morphology from prehistoric to recent times and reach to the point of highest development with a visit to the MAXXI museum by world’s most recognized architect, Zaha Hadid.
There will be practical training on design practice in the hill-town of Capranica, where the student will execute a project in a workshop with a real site and client. The students will be trained on freehand sketching, model-making and designing with Google SketchUp. Student work is documented to be utilized in portfolios for college application.
After completing three rigorous weeks of classes, tours, studio work and discussions, students will be able to sharpen their skills as well as understand the architecture’s possibilities.
By collaborating and performing with faculty and getting in touch with students at La Sapienza, University of Rome, the CIAO! program brings a cost-effective solution for the students.
Alums of the program are widely acknowledged into the leading schools in the USA and overseas along with Syracuse, UCLA and Berkeley.
CIAO! Belongs to the international Center for Sustainable Urbanism (CFSU), started by Karn and her husband, Robert M. Karn, AIA, LEED. Both are Harvard Graduate School of Design graduates, have practiced and trained architecture and urban design in Boston, Denver and San Francisco as well as in Italy and Germany.
Contact: Robert M.Karn, President
Center for Sustainable Urbanism
ATTN: CIAO! program
25 Essex Street, #3
Andover, MA 01810
Image Courtesy: www.ciao-cfsu.org
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup