Point Gadget 2 (2016+) for sketchup – The newest sketchup extension
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
CMD has developed Point Gadget 2 (2016+) for sketchup. This sketchup plugin supports only SketchUp 2016. Point Gadget 2 (2016+) contains a wide array of toolset like Point Creation Tools, Line Creation Tool, Information Viewers, Modification Tools, Importer & Exporter tools.
Point Creation Tools
Set Location – This tool is applied to set the xyz of the station location or model origin.
• Trick: In order to perfectly arrange the imported data prior to shooting points, utilize the SketchUp model axis. The green axis determines the North / backsight.
Shoot Tool – This tool is utilized to set point markers through your mouse. The ID numbers will be allotted automatically with the illustrated markers, and points.
• Trick: While applying the Shoot tool, it is recommended to shoot onto an real surface.
• Trick: The point markers applied with the plugin belong to components. If you are reluctant to apply the Point Gadget tools to set a point marker and as an alternative apply the Component Browser to set your point, make sure to apply the Point Gadget UPDATE tool to register them with the plugin.
XYZ Tool - Apply this tool to set point markers one by one with specific XYZ coordinates.
Link for download Point Gadget 2 (2016+) for sketchup
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup