Raylectron version 4 for Sketchup
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Soft Byte Lab Inc has introduced a new version of Raylectron alias version 4.xx, Much faster and easier to use.
Raylectron already contain just about all the settings to fine tune the output, therefore, no further processing by other software is required.
The material editor is simple, yet powerful. Any materials can produce different effects, such as reflection (like mirror), refraction (like glass), transparency, glossiness, shininess, bump maps, normal maps and background images. Create your own grass & fur. Shadows are not fake or simulated like "Soft shadows". Caustics are also real, not fake or simulated.
Create your own animation which give you a hands-free tour of a model.
Raylectron utilize all the CPU cores and threads (user selectable) to render as fast as possible and new GPU version available.
Some of the unique features:
- Render OBJ files.
- Ability to create Grass & Fur, such as landscape, hay, carpet, hair, fabric such as sofa, chairs, and so on, any texture with a fur/thread like material.
- Create your own animation.
- Fix Reversed Face Material tool.
- Start/Stop lets you fine-tune your lights/materials and camera position.
- Ability to stop the render, save it, reopen it later and resume the render.
- Rotate model while rendering.
- Rotate, pan, zoom, modify the materials and lights right from Raylectron .
- There are also four types of light source. The sun, the sky, environment maps and any materials set as a light source (emitter) with settings for the power and coverage angle.
- Save as transparent background so you can use the images on any background you like, including on web sites.
- Support HDR maps and can save the rendered image as an HDR, it can also save in jpg, png and many other formats.
- Instancing of components and groups allow you to duplicate any component or group without increasing the poly count and memory usage.
- It works entirely inside Sketchup, and the rendering process free Sketchup so you can continue working on your model.* GPU Acceleration.
- Plus many more features...
Raylectron v4 is available for free evaluation.
For additional information about Raylectron: http://raylectron.com
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup