Sketchup 3d challenge for August 2014 organized by Sketchup Texture
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Sketchup Texture is organizing the 3D challenge for August 2014. The attendees have to create the replica of the 3d model of Minimalist Modern Eco House designed by Romain Demerville. Minimalist Modern Eco House is one kind of 3d projects focusing the architectural styles of present times that involves concrete, stone, wood, large glass window "plein air" effect as well as simple geometric forms.
Guidelines for Participation:
1. Everybody is eligible to take part only if they joined the group 3D CHALLENGE. One can apply any rendering engine. No dissimilarity is made amid one rendering engine and another.
2. The textures can be substituted, but the architectural structure should be the same. Any personal detail, furniture, vegetation, background, atmosphere can be included as per requirements with the intention of providing a elegant look to your own creation.
3. One can submit maximum number of 2 render images with minimum resolution of 1600x900
NOTE: If any work submitted by the participants, violate the competition guidelines, that will be eliminated from the final competition
4. The submitted images that will be considered legitimate will be the artworks incorporated in the official album HERE.
NOTE: Only the final render image should be contained in the album.
5. At the time of submitting your 3d artwork, the following information should be given : name/surname/ rendering engine used/nation.
N.B.: Missing of this information can lead to the rejection of the works from the final competition.
6. Each art work must convey the logo of the group "3D CHALLENGE" that was provided in the download.
7. All entries should submitted prior to September 15, 2014 at midnight Italian time
WINNERS: The commencement of the popular vote, will be declared, at the end of the challenge and one will be given 3 days to vote. The 10 finalists will be selected by the public through the popular voting.
The 10 art work chosen by popular vote, added to the 10 artworks selected by the admins ,will form the list of TOP 20 best entries.
At last, the technical jury will choose 3 winners in the list of top 20 best entries : first, second and third place.
Method of assessment of the technical jury :
Realism 25 pts
Composition 25 pts
Lighting and texturing 25 pts
overall impact 25 pts
Sketchup Texture and Sketchup Artists.org jointly sponsor the contest.
The person who will hold the 1st position, will get one of the unique black T-Shirts from sketchupartist.org containing the SketchUpArtists logo.
The top 20 finalists will be declared, through Sketchup Texture web site having nearly 10,000,000 visits,and through Sketchup Texture google plus having more than 224,000,000 visits. Thus one can get a grand international recognition.
Download here the 3d model presented in sketchup 8, the logo "3d challenge", and the rules of the contest.
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup