Scott Onstott teaches you how to design a tiny house in 3d with Sketchup
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Scott Onstott is conducting a useful online sketchup course for sketchup professionals through Lynda. This exclusive sketchup tutorial will focus on how to design a tiny house in 3d with sketchup.
By undergoing this sketchup tutorial, the users will be able to create a complete home with sketchup by applying various intellectual space-saving features.
In this course, the sketchup users will be acquainted with step-by-step processes for creating a tiny house together with each virtual stud, sheet of plywood, and appliance necessary for the project. To continue with the tutorial, Scott highlights various SketchUp features like components, groups, layers, and textures. By getting 3d modeling view of this house with SketchUp in this in-depth tutorial, any unpredicted spatial clashes in the design can be easily detected and the construction issues can be reduced virtually prior to commencement of actual construction.
- Importing the house plan.
- Framing the structure.
- Laying studs and framing walls.
- Adding plywood sheathing.
- Paneling the roof.
- Adding trim, windows, and siding.
- Adding interior plywood.
- Modeling windows and frames.
- Designing the bed, cabinets, counters, and shower.
- Adding furniture.
- Modeling the trailer.
- Animating the tiny house design.
Get more updates on this online sketchup course
Image Courtesy: lynda.com
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup