Bamboon Construction - Uses and Benefits
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Bamboo as a building material has high compressive strength and low weight has been one of the most used building material as support for concrete, especially in those locations where it is found in abundance.
Bamboo as a building material is used for the construction of scaffolding, bridges and structures and houses.
Bamboo contains extreme compressive strength and low weight and it is considered as one of the most widely used building materials for providing support to concrete, particularly in locations where it is found in abundance. For building up the scaffolding, bridges, buildings and houses, bamboo is applied as building material.
Methods of Working on Bamboo
The purpose of bamboo is to create the desired shape, bend and length as well as to be utilized for structural or other purposes in order to be applied as building material.
The bamboo can be used to execute several types of works as follow :-
As a building material, the bamboo can provide the following benefits :-
1. Tensile strength: The tensile strength of bamboo is greater than steel as its fibers are axial.
2. Fire Resistance: Bamboo's fire-resistant capacity is very high and it can resist temperatures of up to 4000 C. This is due to the fact that silicate acid and water are of high value.
Also Read: How to estimate the full building in excel
3. Elasticity: Bamboo is mostly used in earthquake-prone areas because of its high elastic properties.
4. Weight of bamboo: Bamboos are easily displaced or installed due to their low weight, thus the process becomes simple to transport and build.
5. Bamboo poses no health hazard unlike other building materials such as cement and asbestos.
6. They are affordable and easy to use.
7. In earthquake-prone areas, bamboo is very suitable.
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free