Steps for Formwork and Shuttering Inspection
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
It is very crucial to maintain a proper checklist prior to the commencement of the shuttering work planned at the site. Essentially, it is also known as formwork shuttering.
Shuttering is a section of the construction works of civil engineering as shuttering facilitates the structure to attain its required shape.
The formwork will be retained a minimum 24 hours to 48 hours after the concrete is poured in its supporting locations. But the removal time is also based on the type of concert weight, the length of the sample and some other factors as well.
If the shuttering is removed too quickly after it has been installed, there may be an accident at the site. To maintain the safety of the construction, the shuttering checklist or formwork plays a vital role. Normally, the shuttering is applied in concrete construction.
New concrete is then poured to be solidified. It carries several types of dead and live loads throughout construction. If the shuttering is not set perfectly, the quality of concrete quality is hampered.
The following three types of formworks are found:
1. Beam Formwork: Applied in beams.
2. Slab Formwork: Applied in slabs.
3. Column Formwork: Applied in columns.
The following types of checklists are provided for shuttering or formwork:
1. Checklist throughout fixing.
2. Checklist throughout concreting.
3. Checklist throughout subtraction.
Checklist throughout fixing:
1. Check the shuttering design, report if any issue is found.
2. Examine the Props, Baileys, etc for correct alignment.
3. Examine the leveling & proper alignment of the shuttering rigidity.
4. Verify the spans of the shuttering and whether it adheres to formwork drawing.
5. Ensure the braces are arranged correctly.
6. Examine the formwork panels holes, sealing joints are set or not.
Checklist throughout construction:
1. An experienced supervisor should be appointed.
2. There is an exact platform for workers.
3. The desired number of spare props, clamps, bolts, etc exist at the site.
4. Concrete pouring is completed on the basis of the formwork drawing.
5. The alignment (verticality) of camber, plumb, is examined properly.
6. The Top and Bottom reinforcement are arranged based on the given drawing.
7. The Clear Cover of the reinforcement steel is retained as per specification.
8. Concreting is completed within the permissible limits provided on working drawing or as assumed at the time of designing the formwork against lateral pressures.
Checklist after subtraction:
1. After detachment of the formwork, cleaned it instantly with a stiff brush.
2. While detaching shuttering on sides, corners and edges should not be damaged.
3. The concrete surface is perfectly good, level based on the drawing.
4. Bolts, Nuts, Clamps, wedges should be kept in a box and should not be dropped haphazardly.
5. If the repairing work is necessary if the surface is improper.:
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free