Tools Used in Construction
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Most of the tools used in construction are essential. Without all the construction tools, no project can have superior finesse in completion. Laborers use common tools, usage of which are known to most people. Some are costly, hence are available on rent. These tools ease the construction work. Generally, skilled workers use these tools while working.
In this segment, we shall give you a quick peek into the different construction tools and their usage.
Top 3 building site tools useful at any construction site
- Brick Hammer – used for cutting bricks to provide the perfect fit.
- Shovel – used for digging soil for excavation purposes. It also helps in the transportation of building aggregates, hence making its place in building site tools.
List Of Construction Tools For Rent
- Drills – Put to use for making holes in concrete or metals. In addition, these help in operation with screws and vertical diggings.
- Bench Sand Rammer – helps in compacting sand moles. Also, it is easier to perform casting with rammers.
- Chainsaw – It falls among construction tools for rent as electricity is consumed, and it is costlier. Chainsaw is efficient for cutting timber, steel, and other metals. It is more effective and faster than manual sawing.
The Four Best Construction Tools of 2020
- Safety Gears – These protect laborers from accidents that might occur during construction. Gloves, helmets, safety shoes, ropes are the main components of safety gears.
- Wheelbarrows – Even at the most minimal construction sites, one can easily spot wheelbarrows. Their usage expands to transporting construction materials from one place to another at the worksite. Thus, making wheelbarrows one of the best construction tools of 2020. The setup is easily transportable. It’s best for small and close-range projects.
- Ladders – They come in handy when completing or repairing ceilings, roofs, and plumbing works.
- Saw – Used for cutting brick and wooden members, both structural and non-structural.
Three Best Building Construction Fastener and Tools
- Level – It is a tool used to smoothen concrete surfaces made of timber; it has a handle for easy grip.
- Screwdrivers – For quick fixation of screws, nuts, and bolts, screwdrivers are the saviors.
- Concrete Moisture Meter – It is a device that measures moisture content in the concrete mix. In addition, it points out concerning areas in construction. It makes the concrete moisture meter one of the most efficient building construction fastener and tools.
The Most Commonly Used Building Construction Tools and Equipment
- Concrete Mixer – It consists of a rotating barrel that runs on diesel or electricity. It mixes aggregates like cement, sand, and water in fixed proportions.
- Pliers – Pliers have metal heads and rubber handles, and a tight grip. Hence, this makes twisting nuts and bolts easier. Cutting cables or bending metal wires are additional uses.
- Writing Materials – They are the most minimalistic yet most essential tools. Pencils and chalks are notable writing materials.
There are construction tools in the market which are also of much importance. Here we have tried to categorize the tools and equipments used in construction. With the advancement of construction designs and materials, the significance of building site tools has increased. Construction fasteners and tools have eased the heavy labor that went into construction earlier.
To know more about the various construction site tools, check out our website.
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free